Crypto lending has been making news in the recent times and has suddenly become a talking point for banks and institutional investors. As the hype centering on crypto lending continues to grow, more and more crypto loan platforms are making their presence felt. Crypto lending is a newer way to earn profits just like traders earn profit using crypto trading platform. Crypto trading platform is most commonly preferred and used by traders to earn high returns. Some trading bots, such as Crypto Superstar, allow investors to automate trading based on a set of parameters, decreasing trading errors. Visit https://www.etf-nachrichten.de/autotrading/crypto-superstar/, if you are interested to explore about crypto trading platform too.
Top crypto lending platforms that you can choose from:
- BlockFi: This US-based crypto lending platform operates almost throughout the United States and rest of the world except for the sanctioned/watch listed nations. With BlockFi, you are free to create your accounts and deposit funds worldwide. You are entitled to one free withdrawal every month and for the rest, you must pay fees. BlockFi is trusted and permits anytime withdrawals and easy wire-transfers.
- YouHodler: This boasts of the highest cryptocurrency returns; you can earn interest on BTC, Pax Gold, True USD, and USD Coin. You can convert your cold assets into hot ones instantly when you deposit cryptos into your wallet and earn weekly interest-payments. YouHodler offers 22 cryptos for lending and almost 12.7% ROI.
- Crypto.com: This has maximum number of coins that can be leased out and users can earn up to 8.5% yearly returns on their cryptos and 12% on their stable coins. You can choose from more than 35 cryptos, including Bitcoin, Tether, Cardano, Ethereum, Stellar, etc. You can a bonus when you sign up and a flexible non-binding period.
- Nebeus: This crypto loan platform is based between Barcelona and UK, and the main idea is to close the gap between cash and crypto to give people money for their daily use. They offer one of the largest LTV ratios and one of the lowest rates of interest, beginning at 0%. Your loans will be preapproved and you simply must confirm it by adding money to your account through a bank card or wire transfer and buy cryptos on Nebeus.
- Nexo: This is one of the popular lending platforms operating in Estonian jurisdiction. Loan amounts can range from $1000-$2,000,000 and you can get interest rates of 5.9% for Nexo tokens. Nexo considers the existing and historic volatility of assets you placed as collateral and then offers you a loan. When you deposit your cryptos to Nexo, it keeps these in cold storage in sync with third-party custodians.
- Celsius Network: This was set up in 2017 as an app and wallet; they now have crypto lending solutions too. They work with 36 currencies and offer a low LTV ratio between 25%-50%. Their loan system is structured on the native token CEL; so, you must own CEL tokens to get their advertised rates and perks.
- Crypto.com: It offers a wide range of services ranging from selling, buying, and lending cryptos. You can invest in its native currency CRO to get low interest rates of 8%. When you use cryptos other than this, your interest rates will be 12%. It does not have a deadline for payment of loans; you can set your repayment time as you wish within a year. But failure to pay in the course of a year will lead Crypto.com to liquidate your collateral.
- SALT Lending: It was founded in 2016 and is a US-based crypto lending platform for individual and business loans. You can get loans against USD and the repayment window will be between 3 and 12 months. It offers LTV ratio between 30%-70%. You may use the loan calculator on their website for getting rates. SALT offers complete insurance for customer funds. It operates in North America, Switzerland, Brazil, UAE, etc.